
LEARNING COMMENT:
From analysing different artists brands it has made me realise that there is more to an artist than just the songs. The appearance and album covers also represent the artist significantly. This has made me realise that when creating my digipak advert I will have to take into consideration the type of artist I am aiming to create. If there is an image of the artist on the album cover, I will think carefully about the clothes they are wearing and how they are styled, also this would be good to relate to how they look in the music video as then the brand is consistent. I am also more aware of the importance of synergy when creating a brand for an artist. Having a continuous colour theme or font throughout my brand is key as then an audience will be able to recognise the artist from these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment