
I have began adding narrative elements to the music video. The start of the song is quite slow so I have used longer shots such as establishing shots to set the scene of the music video. I have also added the narrative parts where there are pauses in the lyrics.
So far it is going well and I think the shots fit in nicely. I have also used match on action shots to show the journey the actress is taking in a more interesting way rather than having it all shot from one perspective. As the beat of the song speeds up the shots get shorter and are more equal to the pace of the song. Also I have tried to make the walking of the actress to the beat of the song, this makes it easier for the viewer to watch as it flows.
No comments:
Post a Comment