Monday, 8 January 2018

Front Cover Editing

I began with this image of Grace. I chose this image for the front cover as it shows the artist well and I like the angle. The background isn't too busy so it also has room for the necessary text e.g. album name.
 

I began by inserting the photo into photoshop and cropping it to the correct size, which is 5.492 x 4.941
 
I edited the quality of the image first by sharpening it and changing the colour balance. 

Once the image was how I liked it, I began adding text. I used a font downloaded from dafont.com. I like this font because it is simplistic and clear.









I added the text onto the picture where it stood out most. I experimented with different texts but decided that the album name was most important so should be the boldest.


This is the front cover so far, I plan to get audience feedback in order to improve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment