
LEARNING COMMENT:
From producing these digital practice edits it has taught me a lot about photoshop. As a beginner to photoshop it took me a while to get a hold of the different tools which would help me design my desired effect. I chose pictures from google to begin with and selected ones i thought had good potential to edit interestingly. I then moved onto editing existing artists album covers, for example Mika and Chance The Rapper. From looking at the artists original covers it has shown me how much editing does go into producing an album cover and also the elements involved in an album cover, for example the artists name or album name is a vital component which appears on most album covers. Having the right type of image to begin with is also key to producing a good album cover. To improve my editing skills I plan to do my own photoshoot and choose a picture to edit into an album cover based on existing popular covers today.
No comments:
Post a Comment