Task 23 from annabelbutler134
LEARNING COMMENT:
From doing this task it allowed me to research into different artists logo's and see the codes and conventions that I should be including in my own. I decided that the main part of a brand is the artists name, to make them easily identifiable. I decided to make my own artist branding name. I researched different ways to create this and found that the website dafont.com was really useful and had a wide variety of fonts to choose from in order to get my branding exactly how I wanted. Doing this has given me insight into using dafont.com again which may be useful in future construction of my digipak and digipak poster.
LEARNING COMMENT:
From doing this task it allowed me to research into different artists logo's and see the codes and conventions that I should be including in my own. I decided that the main part of a brand is the artists name, to make them easily identifiable. I decided to make my own artist branding name. I researched different ways to create this and found that the website dafont.com was really useful and had a wide variety of fonts to choose from in order to get my branding exactly how I wanted. Doing this has given me insight into using dafont.com again which may be useful in future construction of my digipak and digipak poster.
No comments:
Post a Comment