Ancillary Task from annabelbutler134
LEARNING COMMENT:
Doing this task allowed me to plan out my digipak and digipak poster exactly how I want it using the codes and conventions I had previously learned. This will be really helpful to me once I have done my photoshoots and begin constructing my ancillary products. Having a plan is really helpful as I can bare it in mind when completing the photoshoots to ensure I get the right shots so I don't have to reshoot. Also having a plan will really help me when I am putting my digipak together as I can refer to it and remember the reasons I chose to place things where they are. I also got a chance to practice my photoshop skills when doing this task. This will help me in the future as my skills will be more advanced and I can use the techniques I used here, in my real product.
LEARNING COMMENT:
Doing this task allowed me to plan out my digipak and digipak poster exactly how I want it using the codes and conventions I had previously learned. This will be really helpful to me once I have done my photoshoots and begin constructing my ancillary products. Having a plan is really helpful as I can bare it in mind when completing the photoshoots to ensure I get the right shots so I don't have to reshoot. Also having a plan will really help me when I am putting my digipak together as I can refer to it and remember the reasons I chose to place things where they are. I also got a chance to practice my photoshop skills when doing this task. This will help me in the future as my skills will be more advanced and I can use the techniques I used here, in my real product.
No comments:
Post a Comment